THOMASVILLE, N.C. — While many people make their shopping decisions based just on the price, others have a different set of priorities. They want to know where something was made and where their dollars are going.
Now an effort is underway in one piedmont community to make sure those dollars help small businesses around the country.
Brad Jones tells us about the BL Maker’s Market in Thomasville and the movement that’s made in North Carolina.
You have a chance to help with construction costs through a special Facebook live auction this Thursday night at 7 p.m.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- ‘He is a little boy who is very loyal’: Colby is looking for his Forever Family
- ‘Hauntings in the Piedmont’ – the podcast episode 2 – The Permanent Residents of the Biltmore Hotel
- Local doctor talks about women’s most common reproductive health concerns
- President Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel
- Allergy risk recall: Trader Joe’s gluten-free battered halibut
Source: Fox 8 Made in North Carolina